Friday, February 15, 2013

Fashion Finds


Last weekend while shopping in Jacksonville, I snagged a few great deals at Ann Taylor Loft and Jcrew! I also ran into Target recently and found a crossbody purse that looks so similar to the gorgeous Edie purse by JCrew (that has been the hot ticket item all over blogs and magazines) for only about $25; they even had similar bold colors! Lastly, I saw a whole slew of great colorful belts in JCrew over the weekend, but if you're like me and don't care to spend $50 on one belt that has a trendy neon color, Target also has about every color you could imagine for only around $14! So basically I'm telling you to go to your local Target this weekend and check out their on trend, price conscious selection! And don't forget about the awesome sales at JCrew and Ann Taylor Loft (the top I bought, shown below, along with a lot of other great items are 50% off).

Happy Friday and Happy shopping Y'all!!

~Loved these classics and their sweetly patterned dust jackets at Anthropologie~


~Bright, fun notebooks at JCrew~




~Target's version of the Edie~

~This color is so big for Spring~

~Every color under the sun~

No comments:

Post a Comment