Friday, March 1, 2013

Fashion Finds

~Old Navy shorts~

Inspired by a fashion blog I enjoy reading that recently featured 2 outfits with items from Old Navy, I told my mom we had to go and do a quick run through in our local Old Navy and see if anything caught our eye. I seriously can't remember the last time I had ventured over to this store and it has never been a favorite of mine, but I was pleasantly surprised to actually find a few items that, paired with the right things, could look fashion forward, trendy and quite cute. I snagged the shorts pictured above which, in person, are more of a neon/hot pink, fit comfortably, and are comparable to the JCrew pair that I almost bought in Jacksonville for $50 (these are $20)! I also picked up this green gingham button down shown below for only $17; I'm a sucker for green and anything gingham at the moment and thought this would be fun paired with a colorful skinny belt, white straight leg jeans, and some Jack Rogers or wedges, that is, once this weather can get above 60! Lastly, I love to shop locally and found this adorable blue dress (bottom pic)with a neat print at Cole Couture; this store has a great selection of affordable, on trend brands, jewelry, accessories, and also a handful of men's items! The store has quite the eclectic, southern chic vibe portrayed in its unique decor and the customer service is wonderful! 

If you can't tell, I'm just antsy as anything for sunshine, beach days, sandals, dresses and cookouts, but until then, boots and scarves are my staples this weekend as I believe it won't be above 50 where I'm heading to! Hope you stay warm, bundled and cozy!

~Old Navy shirt~

~Cole Couture dress~

No comments:

Post a Comment