Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

 I have always worked in the retail world and though I'd love to look fancy and don a pair of heels everyday, let's face it, I stand for 8+ hours 5 days a week and my feet would be hating me; in this situation, comfort most definitely triumphs. That being said, I have been on the search for stylish, comfortable and classic flats that I can wear with a majority of my wardrobe. The search has been narrowed down to the two shoes below...which would you choose?!


These are the Nora flats from JCrew and my mom actually owns them. I love the simple detail of the gold chain and the classic, neutral color of the shoe.


Tory Burch Reva's have been on my wish list for a while and I think they are a good investment (my husband would beg to differ). This tan leather would work well with just about any color and I've heard how comfortable and well made these shoes are. 

I'll let you know when I make my oh so important shoe decision :)

No comments:

Post a Comment