Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wedding Snapshots


Here are a few pictures I snapped during all the festivities last weekend! Happy Tuesday y'all!

P.S. Can you believe how bad Alabama beat Notre Dame?? The Mr. and I were completely bored by halftime and went on ahead to bed (we're such old fogies). I have to say that I believe it should have been Georgia in that championship game and I so should have tuned into the premier of The Bachelor instead of that lousy game last night (good thing my mom recorded it).

P.P.S I am still not on a completely normal work schedule yet and will be leaving extremely early tomorrow morning to head to market with Coton Colors! I'll return to normal posting next Monday and if you want to keep up with me, you can follow laurinashley15 on Instagram for picture updates! 











No comments:

Post a Comment