Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Days

This past weekend was wonderful and relaxing! My Mr and I came to my hometown, the good ol' sunshine state, for a little R&R with my family, and boy was it needed after what seemed like the longest week ever! I took the time to do a post from my mom's Mac desktop today because the past few times I have attempted a blog post, my paragraph's aren't spaced out correctly and I can't seem to upload pictures; it's a tough life being technologically challenged :)

Here is a little re-cap of my happy days from the weekend and what we did with our time!


My brother painted this beautiful Marsh scene!


My mom and I got a pedicure on Saturday and this is the color I chose! It's just "Cute As A Button" if I do say so myself :)


We spent a lot of time playing and snuggling with this cute lil guy!


Bear loves to relax in this chair!


MAC and I at our favorite al fresco dining spot!


My four favorite boys after our delicious meal!


My mom made us a to die for Key Lime Pie...she's a pretty amazing cook!


My mom and I hanging out before pedicures, of course decked in Lilly :)

Hope you have a blessed start to the week and stay tuned for more posts!!


No comments:

Post a Comment