Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bookworm Wednesday

The plan today was to have a few pics that I took of the most recent book I read, but either I am extremely slow and challenged, or blogger + my iPad are teaming up against me! It is driving me absolutely crazy! Hopefully, I can get this little glitch figured out very soon! The book I just finished is called Outlander and it is the first book in a series by the author Diana Gabaldon. Apparently, this series is fairly well known and liked, but I had never heard of it until my Aunt sent it to me and told me I had to read it! Its based in Scotland back in the 1700's and has romance (be warned, at a certain point in the book, there is a LOT of this), adventure, and intense action! This is definitely not a light read and honestly, there were a few parts that were extremely hard to read, due to violence, but all in all, it is written very well and is wonderfully entertaining! Hope you have a great Wednesday and I'd love to hear what you're reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment