Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lately

Here are a few pictures to sum up what I've been enjoying lately. Still experiencing technical difficulties, but my husband came to the rescue and was able to help me out! I am slowly learning the art of perseverance and patience :)
I love magazines, I love the south and I love getting a combination of those in the mail.
Last Sunday, I had an enjoyable first experience of crabbing off my husbands grandparents dock! The crabs had a gorgeous blue tint and as hard as it was to toss those pretty creatures in a pot to boil, we made a smart decision thinking about the delicious crab cakes we'd be eating in our near future.
This is the view from my in laws dock and I will never get tired of it!

My sweet husband took me on a coffee date to our favorite little java spot in Savannah! Gallery beats all other places by a long shot.

He's the most amazing man and not too hard on the eyes if I do say so myself :)

I have an obsession with agendas, notebooks, stationary, etc. and this new Lilly Pulitzer agenda in You Gotta Regatta makes me smile every time I write in it!

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday! It's almost the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment