Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bookworm Wednesday, Wedding Style!

I know, I know, this is not a book, but this magazine is 100% worthy of being showcased on Bookworm Wednesday. As I turned each page, I literally thought I'd died and gone to wedding heaven!! I have been slowly devouring this little gem for hours and I can NOT get enough of it! I peruse the pages ever so dreamily, and take in the smallest, little details as to not miss a single lovely thing! The creative juices are flowing and I couldn't be happier; I am in total wedding bliss right now and if I happen to be MIA for a bit, it's most likely because this has me in a southern wedding haze :)

P.S. My friend Betsy works for this wonderful stationary designer, Ashley Brooke (of Ashley Brooke Designs) who is showcased in this magazine! Believe me, this magazine and her products are a must see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment