Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bookworm Wednesday

Though my time seems to be occupied with friends and wedding planning as of late (no complaints there), I have managed to begin reading this book by Laura Ingraham. Just as a little precursor, it is extremely politically conservative (which I LOVE) and I am enjoying reading about her personal opinion on America's cultural decline and what we can do to help contribute to restoring it back to it's intended course.

Thank goodness it's the middle of the week for this weekend brings with it some delightful, pre-Thanksgiving activities with wonderful friends and it also brings my fiance' home for a WHOLE week! My excitement is almost uncontrollable! I will try and put forth more effort in capturing our adventures on camera so that I may in turn, share them with you all! Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment