Wednesday, December 21, 2011

All I Want For Christmas...Day 4!

Due to the fact that today is normally titled "Bookworm Wednesday" and also because I get childishly giddy over opening a present containing a book, I'm going to show you two coffee table gems that would look simply lovely and one's that I j'adore!


This beauty has a vibrant, eye stimulating color and wonderful ideas/pictures that are bound to bring about your inner decorator and creative side!

I'm sure many of you read Emily's blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere, but she just came out with a book on entertaining, decorating and fashion and I love the dainty, feminine feel this cover portrays! I have no idea how the content is (this book is only available for pre-order), but if her blog is any indication of what to expect, then we are all surely in for one big treat!

Happy Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment