Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happiest of New Years!

I am a bit tardy on the Merry Christmas wishes, but with my family arriving to town and all the hustle and bustle that this time of year brings about, I got caught up in the joys of being with family and my fiancé! We have quite enjoyed our time together that has beenspent playing board games, sipping coffee by the fire and relishing each others company over delicious meals!


We have been sipping on this hot chocolate from Williams Sanoma and it is scrum diddly umptious (this is a made up word my family likes to use for something that is quite tasty)! It's made from real chocolate shavings and you combine it with slightly boiled milk for a rich, smooth, chocolaty concoction that is perfect for a cool winter night!



It's a well known fact that I love to read, but I also love to collect coffee table books and cook books! I was given this lovely cookbook for Christmas and it was right up my ally! I just adore the colorful cover and southern recipes that this book showcases, and the joy of life that the authors easily exude through the pages is contagious! The authors are from my hometown of Tallahassee, Florida and have a store by the name of Coton Colors. The store is full or adorable hand painted, personalized accessories, stationary and much, much more!

I will return after the New Year! Until then, I will most likely be reading, sipping hot chocolate, enjoying my fiance's company and reading :) Happy New Year Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment