Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Let's Get This Show On The Road!



In regards to my last post, Darius Rucker put on one great show! He was amazing live, sounding even better (if that is possible) than he does on the radio! I love that he did some Hootie and The Blowfish songs, but my favorite two had to be History in the Making and Southern State of Mind! If you ever have the opportunity to go to one of his concerts, I highly recommend it!


I know I haven't posted too much about this yet, but Im sure you have gathered that I am engaged! It is such an incredible feeling knowing that you have found the one person that you want to spend the rest of your life with! 8 months from yesterday is the BIG day and it couldn't get here soon enough! Right now we are trying to pick a definite location and I am going tomorrow to have a little chat with the caterer and manager of the place we are thinking about! This specific area is what I have had my heart set on; it has extremely high sentimental value due to the fact that we actually met at this location and that my family has been vacationing there for about 7 years now!! Let's just hope that the meeting goes well and we can get the ball rolling on all the fun planning!! The next task I want to conquer is our Save the Dates. I am a sucker for very natural, outdoorsy pics in a field or by a farm and I really hope ours turn out something like these pics below! Hopefully I will have good news to report after tomorrow! Wish me luck :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment