Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Necessities

The sky is blue, the air is crisp, and I can see the changing leaves bustling about in the cool wind! Fall is knocking on this southern towns door and I couldn't be happier! I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite, fall necessities that spark me to celebrate and embrace this lovely season!


Of course pumpkins are a MUST this time of year! I hope the fiance and I can carve (or decorate) one of these orange beauties this weekend! Love the girly, cutesy flair this pumpkin displays :)


Essie has become my new favorite nail polish brand, and I won't lie, it's kind of because of the dainty white cap and feminine name! I'm so guilty of being a complete girly-girl! This specific color, hot cocoa, is what I am currently wearing on my nails. The light brown hue is perfect for this time of year because it's not too dark and drab, but a step away from all the bright shades of summer!




Coffe is ALWAYS a necessity in my life, no matter the time of year, but I especially enjoy sipping on a pumpkin spice latte this time of year! It's my absolute favorite!

Hope your weekend is full of fall fun, pumpkin carving and a warm, scrumptious treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment