Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!




I still am in disbelief how fast time has flown and that today is actually the year 2012; it seems like just yesterday my fiance' proposed to me and now it's the year we are getting married! Lot's of exciting times ahead, but with that comes lot's to do!


I wanted to do a quick post today on a restaurant we took my mom to on Christmas Eve for her birthday! It's called The Olde Pink House and it is located on a very historic square in downtown Savannah. It was my first time dining there and the experience was wonderful! Not only was the food superb, but the atmosphere of the restaurant and the ambience was so charming, cozy and elegant! We had a Christmas tree in the room we dined in (which happened to be the living room of the old house), that gave off a subtle scent of frazier firs and there was a delightful warmth being emitted from the old fireplace! My mom LOVED it and it is a must for anyone visiting Savannah!




This is the outside of the restaurant and it is the oldest standing residence in Savannah!




My brothers and I with our sweet mom outside of the restaurant!




I borrowed this picture from someone else, but this the room that we dined in! Gorgeous, huh?!




Mom and I by the tree! She's the best mom ever :)


Hope everyone has a wonderful start to a fabulous year! This girl can't wait to be a Mrs. soon :))

No comments:

Post a Comment