Friday, January 13, 2012

Home Sweet Home



I'm extremely giddy right now with the anticipation of heading home after work tonight! Working retail limits me to only going home at the most once a month, so I cherish these weekends and soak em up for all they're worth! I always pick Mac up from school at VSU and Im just ready to throw my arms around him and give him a big ol bear hug (yes it's only been five days, but mind you any day away from him feels like an eternity)! We are going to work on a few more wedding plans, drink coffee on my parents porch, play some golf and just relax!


Probably one of the main things Im super excited about though (don't tell Mac or my fam haha) is getting to meet the newest addition to my family, Mr.Bear Williams, our new Yorkie pup!! Y'all, he has to be the absolute cutest lil thing EVER!!! I plan to play and cuddle with that adorable bundle of fur all weekend long! For those of you who don't know, my family has never really had a pet, so this is just a huge deal for us to finally have one! My mom has emailed me a few presh pics of lil Bear so I'll leave you with those, and Im sure I'll be back Monday with a kajillion more! Cheers to a weekend with loved ones and pups :)

No comments:

Post a Comment