Thursday, January 19, 2012

Monogram Moss Letters

Wedding creativity is in full swing and I'm currently trying to put together a little DIY project that involves monograms and moss! A good friend of mine did this for her wedding and hung the precious letters on the church doors at their ceremony! It was beyond cute and simply chic, so I had to steal the idea for my wedding! Our ceremony will be held at a gorgeous barn on an organic farm, so these moss letters will look oh so pretty hanging on the farm doors as guests enter the barn. It completely fits in with our shabby, chic farm style wedding! I swoon over monograms and am trying to incorporate them everywhere I can; Mac is being a good sport about it :) I am just getting beyond excited to see it all come together and to marry the love of my life!!!!

Here are a few pics I am drawing inspiration from :)

No comments:

Post a Comment