Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bookworm Wednesday


I finally was able to crack this book open and though I'm only halfway through, I'm already entranced by the spunky main character Starla. She's a 9 year old red head with an adventurous personality and a heart made of pure gold. Her storytelling techniques and bold spirit make for quite the entertaining novel, pulling you deep into the depths of its charm. Tough situations pertaining to racial issues in southern Mississippi arise, but Starla's innocent outlook on life and her ability to see past color makes for a heart warming story of friendship and love. Highly recommend!

In regards to yesterday's post, I have another blog that I've been reading a lot lately that a sweet friend recommended to me called Little Green Notebook. It contains a variety of budget friendly DIY projects and useful tips for when performing said projects! Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment