Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July

 

Though the weather is far from perfect here in the so called sunshine state, I'm thankful to be a citizen of the good ol US of A and for a leisurely day at home with MAC. Words can't describe the gratitude I feel towards those who have served this country from the day of it's inception and I hope you take a moment to reflect on the history of today and why we are able to spend it with loved ones, enjoying fun activities. Many have freely given and sacrificed their lives and time so that we could live in peace and freedom and I will forever be thankful for that. We truly are the land of the free and the home of the brave. I'm proud to be an American and God bless the USA!

Hope y'all have the best day making memories with loved ones and enjoying some festive treats, outfits, and fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment