Monday, September 10, 2012

Beach Trip

I started my new job last week and totally lost any prior knowledge of time management, hence the lack of posts. I also forgot how tiring it is to stand up for 8+ hours a day, but I'm enjoying work and thankful for a job!

Mac and I randomly decided to take a mini road trip to Jacksonville, Florida this past Friday to visit one of my best friends from childhood and my brother. Even though we didn't have to travel too far, it felt like we had a little vacation. We hit up the beach one last time, the boys surfed while J and I chatted, and we had the best day that ended with delicious tacos and Georgia football...Go Dawgs (that's for you Mac) and Go Noles! 

Here are a few pictures from the weekend... And I hope you have a great start to the week! The temperature dropped a good bit last night so I'm hopeful it may lead to some slightly cooler fall weather!!















No comments:

Post a Comment