Friday, September 21, 2012

Better Late than Never...

Today was my day off and the designated "craft" day for my mom and I to finally create our wreaths. My mom decided to do a monogram one, while mine has a Fall flair to it (Hobby Lobby ran out of the type of leaves I needed so my wreath is sporting a some what bare look at the moment). 

 




This was an extremely tardy, short and sweet post because we got started on our crafting later than I anticipated, but I figured I'd go ahead and share this with y'all; I was very eager to have some fall decor up in our home before our out of town guests arrived for the big game tomorrow! Hope your weekend is wonderful and realllyyyyyy hoping Florida State plays hard and pulls off a huge win for us against Clemson (my brother went to Clemson and FSU is my alma mater, but my entire family is pulling for the tigers!! Where is the loyalty here and how RUDE ha)!

 GO NOLES!



No comments:

Post a Comment