Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bookworm Wednesday

I finished up Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets yesterday and really enjoyed it; they continue to get better and better! I ordered the third book on Amazon (I really hope there's a dust jacket!) and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I'd love to hear what you're currently reading!

We had a slight change of plans for our Labor Day weekend. Michael was supposed to go camping with some friends back home, but due to not enough guys being able to make it, they cancelled the trip. This had been the main reason we we were going and since we're making a trip up to Savannah next weekend for his grandparent's 50th anniversary party (how incredible is that), we decided to stay home and attend the first FSU home game! I hadn't been to a game since I'd lived in Savannah and we had never experienced one together, so we put on our gold, tailgated with some great friends, and watched the Noles kick some butt! Though MAC is a true Georgia boy and Bulldog at heart, he was a sport and did a war chant or two ;) We just love football season!

My in laws were still wanting to see us, so we met them in Jacksonville (our halfway meeting point) for dinner at Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious and so great to see them! 

Hope you had a great Labor Day! I started a new job yesterday, so it's back to work for me; more details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment