Thursday, September 27, 2012

Love List

Here are a few things that I am enjoying at the moment!

I just received the fourth Harry Potter book in the mail yesterday (so thrilled this one came with a dust jacket and looked as good as new, though it was used!) and I can't wait to start it! The last book ended with a twist I didn't see coming and I couldn't put it down; so eager to start reading about Harry's next adventure. 

Not sure if you're as into books as I am and have heard the news, but J.K. Rowling has a book being released today that is geared towards adults; I'm interested to see how it compares and differs from her writing style in the Harry Potter series that made her a phenomenon.


MAC cooked us some delicious steaks the other night, that he actually sautéed on the stove in olive oil, butter, mushrooms and some spices. I used to have an obsession with chicken and would prefer that over steaks, but after having my husband make me a steak, I don't even think about chicken. What's chicken?? We paired our steak with sweet potato fries and corn, literally fresh off a farm, near Bainbridge, Georgia (perks of MAC working in the crate making/farming industry).


With football season in full swing, I'm loving this chevron platter with the football bowl and spreader from Coton Colors (my new place of work). The platter and bowls come in a variety of colors to correspond with your team of choice. Wouldn't you be just the cutest thing serving your food contribution to a tailgate in this; I know I'd think so ;)


Just a close up of this adorable polka dot bowl!

Yay for Thursday, which means it's almost Friday, which means another fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment