Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Blustery Day

Last night we were lulled to sleep by a constant down pour of rain and were woken up this morning with crackling thunder and scary lightening; looks like we're in for quite a blustery day!

I get up early with MAC so we can eat breakfast together before we go our separate ways, but I don't leave for my job for another two hours after he heads out, so I've been curled up on the sofa with a warm cup of coffee, reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. These sort of days make me just want to stay inside, wrapped up in a blanket, watching movies or reading to my hearts desire!

No pictures today, but wanted to share with you the recipe I'm making for dinner tonight. It's called "Easy turkey chili" and today's weather seemed suitable for something warm and hearty!

Now it's time to don some polka dotted rain boots and hope to not get blown away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment