Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bomber Blue Secret Snail


I wore this outfit to a shower recently and loved that it was casual, yet put together and colorful to put a pop of cheer in these dreary January days. The printed blouse I have on is the Providence Top by Lilly Pulitzer in Bomber Blue Secret Snail (don't you just adore the print names Lilly conjures up), and though they are sold out of this particular one, you must check out the Elsa Top which is very similar and my favorite/most versatile shirt ever. It feels fancy because its a silk blouse, but I wear mine with jeans, shorts, skirts, heels, flats, really anything your heart desires, and it always looks just right for any occasion. My sweater (similar one here) and winter white/cream jeans are also Lilly Pulitzer and I have received a lot of use from both of them; I just love when I find functional pieces that are easily paired with color and a pattern to make an outfit with some character and flare!

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment