Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sneak Peek


While in the Coton Colors showroom last week, I spotted a variety of colorful, amazing new product that I just had to share with you! If you're familiar with the brand, you will notice new items such as the candlesticks, measuring cup, and the swap tabletop collection, my personal favorite and that which I so look forward to mixing and matching with my current dinnerware. In addition to great pottery and ornaments, Coton Colors is taking a step back to their roots and introducing a dazzling new line of beautifully patterned textiles, from everyday to season specific; dish towels, table cloths, runners, pillows and aprons are a slew of items that you will soon be viewing in a store near you. Coming from a gal who adores anything bright and cheery (ahemmmm, Lilly Pulitzer), I could not be more elated to merchandise these purty thangs in our store and also to bring them home with me. The new patterns and styles that are bursting with color make working a treat! 

I may be slightly biased, but don't you j'adore everything?! I'd love to hear what you're swooning over :)









No comments:

Post a Comment