Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Focus

~I snapped this picture on my way home from work last week and thought it was a beautiful reminder of what a creative, awesome God we have~

Keep your focus on Me. I have gifted you with amazing freedom, including the ability to choose the focal point of your mind. Only the crown of my creation has such remarkable capability; this is a sign of being made in My image.
Let the goal of this day be to bring every thought captive to Me. Whenever your mind wanders, lasso those thoughts and bring them into My presence. In My radiant light, anxious thoughts shrink and shrivel away. Judgemental thoughts are unmasked as you bask in My unconditional love. Confused ideas are untangled while you rest in the simplicity of My peace. I will guard you and keep you in constant Peace, as you focus your mind on Me.

Jesus Calling Devotion

No comments:

Post a Comment