Thursday, January 31, 2013

Crispy Baked "Fried" Chicken

Fried Chicken is a southern staple and one of my personal favorite things to eat, but as far as your health goes, it's probably not the best meal to eat 5 days a week (though how I wish it was). When I was searching recipes recently, I was thrilled to find one that's an alternative to fried chicken while still emodying great flavor and a similar crunchiness (cue mouth watering and the beginnings of a craving for fried baked chicken). The best part is, you can eat this guilt free because it has more nutritious value than its fried counterpart and it involves a simpler cooking process which is always a plus in my book!

If you're in need of a new chicken dinner, try this recipe; MAC and I both loved it!

Because I'm feeling slightly lazy this morning and don't want to type out the whole recipe, just click on the link here and it will take you to the website.

Have a great Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment