Friday, January 4, 2013

Seester is getting hitched!


She's going to the chapel and she's going to get married

Today is the day that starts the festivities for one of my best friends weddings! I couldn't be more excited and happy for her as she is about to embark on an exciting adventure and new chapter of life. What a beautiful, indescribable gift marriage is and I can't wait for my sweet friend to experience the blessing of it. Throughout the years we have been friends, I have created so many, many fun, crazy, interesting, wild, sweet memories with this girl and I'm honored to be able to stand next to her on such a big moment in her life to create another unforgettable memory together. 

We have all sorts of fabulous little events planned and I'll be sure to have some pictures come Monday! Happy wedding weekend Seester! I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment