Thursday, June 27, 2013

Refreshing


"Rest in Me a while. You have journeyed up a steep, rugged path in recent days. The way ahead is shrouded in uncertainty. Look neither behind you nor in front of you. Instead, focus your attention on Me, your constant companion. Trust that I will equip you fully for whatever awaits you on your journey. 
I designed time to be a protection for you. You couldn't bear to see all your life at once. Though I am unlimited by time, it is in the present moment that I meet you. Refresh yourself in My company, breathing deep draughts of My Presence. The highest level of trust is to enjoy Me moment by moment. I am with you, watching over you wherever you go."

Hope this helps you feel a little encouraged today. It's uplifting to me to know that God has my life in His hands and that I need not look to the past or future, but rest in His presence daily and find comfort in the fact that He has the absolute best and perfect plan for my life. Life can easily become overwhelming and weighted down with worries and anxiety, but when I take a moment to simply breathe and turn to my Creator, I am quickly reminded to trust Him and take things day by day.

Happy almost weekend y'all!

1 comment: