Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Goings On: Wade Wedding Part One


Boy do I have the Monday blues after having the absolute BEST time celebrating the Wade wedding and visiting with my sweet grandma, aunt, uncle, and cousins. The weekend consisted of much laughing, catching up with family and dear friends (separated by many miles, but who immediately bounce back to the close friendships shared in college), plenty of good eating (my grandma cooked a scrumptious southern lunch), swimming, hours of dancing, which in turn provided much more laughter. 

Weekends like this make it extremely hard to get back into the daily grind, but I guess it helps you appreciate the special time you had together and provides cause for anticipation for future get togethers (MAC and I are going to start planning the Blazer reunions y'all, starting with this October, so get excited). Hope you have a blessed Monday!


















No comments:

Post a Comment