Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Goings On


I'm back! I apologize for the lack of posts last week; there's no real explanation for it besides the fact that I just got lazy and let it slip my mind (I took my youngest brother to get his license on Friday, yikes, and I think my mind was too preoccupied with the fact that he can drive, alone).

MAC and I went away for the weekend on a quick trip to visit with his family. As always, we love going and ended up spending the majority of our time on boats fishing. We tend to get a little claustrophobic living in this land locked town, so we soak in as much of that salt water air as possible; it's like medicine for our soul. 

Hope y'all had a fun filled weekend and good luck going back to work on this Monday morning that came way too fast!







No comments:

Post a Comment