Monday, June 17, 2013

Smorgasbord


I don't know about you, but MAC and I had one pretty relaxing weekend. Friday night we ate a delicious BBQ at my parents, Saturday was spent by the pool (after work for me) and cooking steaks, and Sunday we grilled out for Fathers Day, watched a whole lot of sports (US Open, NBA finals, Braves vs. Giants) and played golf with my sweet Dad. Time spent with my family, and a friend who's like a brother, is just the best and I'm so thankful for it.

Hope y'all had an enjoyable weekend and showed your daddy's some love and appreciation. Amidst all the sport watching yesterday, I window shopped the Internet and read the June issue of Matchbook Magazine and these pictures are a few of the items that caught my eye! 

~Earrings & Pillow are C. Wonder~
~Bedding and Chair are Serena and Lily~
~Bookends are Anthropologie~

" Do not miss the Joy of My Presence by carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. Rather, take My yoke upon you and learn from Me. My yoke is comfortable and pleasant; my burden is light and easily borne."

"A cheerful disposition is good for your health; gloom and doom leave you bone tired." Proverbs 17:22







No comments:

Post a Comment