Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Ready


When I got to work yesterday, I had about 30 huge boxes to unload. This task doesn't sound fun, but when it involves opening a bunch of goodies, making you feel like its Christmas morning, it's not so bad. Amongst the boxes were the red crab plates and bowls, the adorable striped placemats (which reverse to a multicolored pattern), plus the amazing candlesticks, and I have to say that these may be the cutest things I've ever seen! I mean, how festive would you be if this was your table set up for the 4th of July, or really any cookout for that matter?! We're officially ready for Summer here at Coton Colors and if you're local to Tallahassee, stop by our Market Street location to check out all the new treats (there's lots) and if you're from out of town, no worries, just shop the web!

P.S. Our retail store is new to Instagram, so follow us @cotoncolorsretail for more pictures and the latest happenings!





1 comment:

  1. OH mee goodness those would look incredible on my patio table this summer! Why cant the annual sale come sooner?? October is ages away.

    ReplyDelete