Friday, June 28, 2013

Strikin' My Fancy: Nautical Edition

~Forever 21 Relaxed Seashell Top-I am totally obsessed with the soft, beachy look this t-shirt emanates...I plan on pairing it with a pair of cobalt blue skinny jeans from JCrew or red shorts and at $6.80 (what a deal), you need to go and get this for yourself too. Like NOW!~

Happy Friday!! Today's post is a combination of items that I've recently purchased that were absolute steals and which all have a slightly nautical flare to them...I must have Summer and 4th of July on my mind!

The Mr and I are off again for the weekend to meet up with his family for a mini vacation. The plans include fishing, scalloping, eating, relaxing (aka reading and hopefully a heated game of Scrabble), and more fishing! Hope your weekend is quite sunny and filled with summer time activities!

~I'd definitely say I'm a lip gloss gal, but for the past year or two that bright red lips have been the thing, I've been itching to try the hot trend. Since I don't don lipstick all the time, I didn't want to spend a fortune, so I made a trip to Target and tried on a few shades before deciding on Neon Red by Maybelline. It is part of their new Vivid Collection and a beautiful shade of redish/coral that I've already worn quite a bit. At $5.54, this pop of color cost me nothing!~

~MAC and I recently purchased a pair of white adirondack chairs for our porch and I've been perusing shops and the internet for pillows to adorn them. I could not find anything I liked, until finally deciding to search Etsy where I found too many options; seriously, if you need pillows at an affordable price, Etsy is where it's at! I ended up purchasing these navy and white striped outdoor pillows from mmmadorable to stick with a classic, nautical look. I can't wait for them to arrive!~

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the pillows!!!! Hope you have a great weekend pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy!! Hope y'all have a great weekend too and that we get to hang out soon!!

    ReplyDelete