Thursday, November 15, 2012

26

Good morning and happy one week from Thanksgiving! I don't know about you, but I am ecstatic that this time next week I will be gobbling up some turkey, Mac n cheese, squash casserole, green bean casserole, sweet potatoe casserole (bring on the casseroles) and pecan pie! Coming from a gal who truly enjoys a good meal, I look forward to this holiday all year long! My family, MAC and I will be hitting the road next Wednesday and it can't get here soon enough!

But I'm getting ahead of myself (hold your horses girlfriend)! I need to slow down a bit and enjoy today because...it's my birthday! So far, it has got off to a great start; I have spent the morning curled up in my favorite blanket, warm coffee in hand, watching episodes of Nashville (ideal situation if you ask me, Im quite easy to please). Once again, I'm a little behind the times because this show has been on for over a month now, but I heard from friends that it's my kind of show and I found it On Demand this morning. People I am HOOKED! What's not to love about a show revolved around country music with some easy on the eyes characters; Gosh I just can't stand it. If you need to find me, I'll be holed up in my home glued to this show.

I'm off to spend the day with my mom eating lunch and browsing the streets of downtown Thomasville and then dinner with MAC and the rest of the fam. I sure am thankful for all the people in my life And plan on enjoying my day off to the fullest; hope you do too :)

P.S. I'm slightly in denial that I am 26 (where has the time gone) and on the downward slope to 30 (as MAC so kindly likes to remind me) but trying to not think about age and instead focus on enjoying another year of life as a newly married woman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment