Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Re-Cap

Memories of turkey, stuffing, casseroles galore, caramel cake, relaxation, and watching football, all with wonderful family, are continuing to bring me joy as I begin to get ready for another work week. We had the best time accompanied by the most beautiful weather, making it extremely difficult to pack up and leave Hampton Island and MAC's family yesterday. I did have a few pictures to show you of our trip, but once again, technology has disabled me from allowing you to experience them (darn that daggum technology, it's a love/hate relationship for me). Have no fear though, they will come tomorrow, along with some other fun posts this week!

Hope your stomachs have recovered from all that delicious food and that you have a great Monday!  MAC and I planned some healthy dinners in the car ride home and got our groceries for them last night because we are going into detox mode after too much sugar and junk about put me under. After our tasty, but nutritious dinner this evening, we are going to pick up a Christmas Tree (our first one together) and I couldn't be more excited!!! 

It's the most wonderful time of the year y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment