Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

1. I'm thankful that this afternoon I get to leave on a road trip with my brothers and MAC to Hampton for a 4 day vacation.

2. I'm thankful that MAC and I get to spend Thanksgiving with both of our families and not have to split up holidays just yet.

3. I'm EVER so thankful for our wonderful family members.

4. I'm thankful for time we will have to read, play our board games and sit by the fire talking  for hours as we sip on coffee and hot chocolate.

5. I'm thankful for the delicious food we get to stuff ourselves with tomorrow.

6. I'm thankful for the sport of football and rivalries because I sure do love being lazy and watching all the games.

7. I'm thankful for a retail job that's allowing me to not work Black Friday.

8. I'm thankful for a car and money for gas that enables us to have the ability to travel.

9. I'm thankful for cool, chilly weather so we can have a bonfire and roast marshmallows.

10. I'm thankful for my devotion this morning that holds me accountable and reminds me of all the MANY, MANY things I have in my life to give thanks for.

" Thankfulness is not some sort of magical formula; it is the language of love, which enables you to communicate intimately with ME. A thankful mind-set does not entail a denial of reality with its plethora of problems. Instead, it rejoices in Me, your Savior, in the midst of trials and tribulations. I am your refuge and strength, an ever present and well proved help in trouble."

I will be enjoying quality time spent with loved ones the rest of the week, and I hope that you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment