Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Corn Chowder


During the chilliness of winter, I love nothing better than a warm bowl of soup to warm me up inside. Though   I enjoy a good Tomato Bisque, sometimes I need just a bit more substance to my soup so I feel as if I've had a meal and not a snack. My mom has always made Frontier Corn Chowder (that comes pre-packaged as pictured above) and when we saw it at a kitchen store (Relish) in Thomasville, we snagged a package to try it out for ourselves. For some reason I had it in my head that it would be slightly difficult to prepare, but it was so simple; you only have to purchase a few minor itemss, a meat (we chose chicken) being one of them, and you're set to go! This is all natural ingredients, easy peasy, and heartily scrumptious; perfect meal for those cool nights (and you'll have plenty of leftovers) and more than enough to satisfy your appetite. 

Have a blessed day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment