Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Cheer

~Naughty & Nice candles from The Bookshelf in Thomasville  (they also have a location in Tally); they all smell wonderful, but we were partial to the unique scent of Nice~

The Christmas Spirit is in full swing in The Crosby household as our humble abode has turned into our version of a winter wonderland. The Mr. and I took Tuesday night to purchase a tree (we chose a very plump one) and go to town decorating it with the assortment of ornaments I have accumulated thus far. We sipped on steaming cups of hot chocolate, listened to Pandoras Country Christmas Radio (if you enjoy country music like I do, this is seriously the best station) and enjoyed the scent of our Aunt Sadie's Christmas tree candle as we lighted and decorated the tree. It was such an enjoyable night and made me so excited for this Christmas Season. Now I just need to work on my shopping lists and piling up some presents underneath the tree!

P.S. We addressed half of our Christmas cards last night and I'm giddy for our friends and families to receive them!


~Besides our First Christmas ornament, this is my favorite one; I just adore the ribbon, the colors and the personalization on the back! It's from my place of work, Coton Colors, and if you don't live in the area, go online (you can order them personalized) and get one today. They are seriously the best ornaments ever and there are a TON to choose from. I plan on collecting a few every year :)~


No comments:

Post a Comment