Friday, November 2, 2012

Month of Thankfulness

After we finish up this last day of work, MAC and I are hopping in the car for a quick trip to Savannah! Here's my list of what I'm looking forward to :

1. Getting to visit with my in-laws and seeing our sweet nephew
2. Receiving a partial highlight and trim...I LOVE having my hair done
3. Seeing some great friends that I miss...a lot
4. Dining at one of our favorite restaurants in St.Simons
5. Eating Sunday lunch with MAC's entire family

I wanted to participate in saying one thing I'm thankful for everyday in November and since I missed yesterday, I shall do two today. We have so many reasons to give thanks, so this would be a wonderful habit to follow through with even after Thanksgiving.

1. I am thankful I have been saved by grace and that I serve a holy and mighty God
2. I am thankful for MAC...for his love, thoughtfulness, patience, drive, humor, kindness, ambition, wisdom, leadership. What a blessing it has been to be married to him.

What are you thankful for today?

Happy weekend to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment