Monday, November 5, 2012

Family Visit

~Highlight time~

This past weekend was just right. MAC and I got to visit with family, I got to see 3 of my favorite people in Savannah (it wasn't as long as I would have liked, but it made me so happy), my hair is finally trimmed and highlighted, and I received some early birthday presents along with a delicious meal, fitting for Thanksgiving! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and feel a bit more rested from that extra hour we got Saturday!

~Pretty bow and wrapping~

~My in-laws got me the Kate Spade bow bracelet...LOVE it~

~Mac N Cheese, Squash casserole, Pineapple Bread, Corn (freshly picked from the farmers near MAC's work), Lima Beans, Rice, and Chicken Fingers...finger licking, lip smacking, stomach hurting kind of good~

P.S. I am thankful I have power, gas, and a job to go to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment