Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin Bread

~How cute is my mom wrapping up our to go loaf of pumpkin bread in burlap twine and a themed tag with our names on it?!~

Tis the season for decadent treats and lavish goodies (one of many reasons why I find much pleasure in this time of year...thank goodness it's not bikini season). Earlier this week MAC and I received an invitation from my mom to join my family for coffee and dessert; never one to hesitate when offered a sweet treat, we immediately accepted! The dessert my mom had whipped up was Paula Deen's Pumpkin Bread and luckily for us, she made two loaves so she could send us home with one! This bread is scrumptious, festive, and amazing; I highly recommend it (both loaves have already been consumed if that's any indication of how delicious it is)!

Hope your day is quite sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment