Monday, December 3, 2012

All I Want for Christmas: Accessories

~Kate Spade polka dot IPhone 4 case~

Good morning and happy Monday to you! I hope your weekend was fun and filled with some Christmas cheer. Unfortunately for me, that yucky little pestalent called the flu has been trying to get me for about a week now, so I have been up and down on a daily basis, Friday being a down day where I laid on the sofa all day reading, sleeping and watching ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas. Not the most exciting of weekends, but hopefully I'm on the mend and will feel back to normal this week!

As I took it easy this weekend, I began to think of some items that would make quite lovely little gifts under the tree (I have been prompted by my mom who came over to bring MAC and I lists to fill out with what we want). I decided to break up the "lists" into Accessories, Clothing, Books, and PJ's (I'm in need of some new and improved sleepwear) and maybe you'll find something for someone on your Christmas list! I'd love to hear what you're asking Santa for Christmas (leave me a comment)!

Hope you have a most wonderful Monday

~Longchamp Le Pliage large tote in navy~


~Still loving this Kate Spade "Mrs" necklace~


~Polka Dot infinity scarf or as JCrew likes to refer to it as "the snood"~

No comments:

Post a Comment