Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Movies

 Last night we went to my parents to watch a Christmas movie and for about the 3rd time this year, we popped in Elf. That movie is just too funny and Will Ferrell does such a great job playing the character of Buddy; I just can't control my laughter throughout the entire film. Two other Christmas movies that I could watch over and over are Home Alone (both 1 and 2) and The Holiday; I'm not sure if this is considered a Christmas movie, but this is one of my all time favorites and it does have a "holidayish" theme to it. There's nothing better than a good holiday movie, a cup of hot cocoa and someone to snuggle up with (last night my snuggle bud was Bear, typical).

What are your favorite Christmas movies?? On a music note, if you're interested in a good station for this time of year, Taylor Swift Christmas is the best Pandora station! I seriously love all the versions of Christmas songs they play, especially Lady A's "Baby it's cold outside".



No comments:

Post a Comment