Thursday, December 6, 2012

All I Want for Christmas: PJ's

~VS Dream PJ's in red and white polka dot; swoon~

For some reason, this time of year always has me yearning for a new pair of cozy, festive pj's, but it's typically the last thing I would go to buy for myself. As I have received catalog after catalog from J Crew to VS, I found myself ogling some of their adorable sleepwear and thought I'd share my favorites. They range from a classic look, to the fun, sportiness of VS Pink; I'd gladly take one of each :)

Happy Thursday and hope you have some fun sleepover's in your future that involves a pretty pair of new pj's!

~The Sleepover Cotton PJ (how cute would this be monogrammed??)

~The Fireside Long Jane PJ; love how old fashioned this looks~

~VS Pink Boyfriend Crew~

~VS Pink Bling Yoga Crop Legging (I love the pastel green)~

~VS Pink Long Sleeve Thermal Tee~

~VS Pink sweatshirt~

~VS Pink Cozy Banded Bottom Pant (I prefer the deep purple)~


~J Crew Flannel Sleep Pant (I like this color and the Kelly Green Polka Dot version)

~J Crew Socks; of course your feet need to be cozy and festive too~

~J Crew Socks~

1 comment:

  1. I love the polka dot pajamas! They look so cozy and perfect for Christmas!

    P.S. I'm hosting a ThomasKelly giveaway for a pair of their preppy workout pants, so make sure you stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete