Monday, December 17, 2012

Boots, Books and Bear


~Franco Sarto "Clint" riding boots; these came in the mail Friday and I LOVE them. I ordered mine on Zappos because of the free shipping, but I saw them at Nordstroms too~

Good morning and hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mine was spent with sweet new friends Friday night (honoring MAC and his birthday a bit more), working a crazy busy, successful Christmas shopping event at the store Saturday, followed by dinner with a childhood friend and her Mr. and sister that night (we enjoyed a great bit of laughter), and finally ending with a lazy Sunday. Unfortunately, I have an insane case of allergies and have felt quite under the weather, so no shopping trips occurred yesterday as they were supposed to, causing my procrastination to continue a bit longer. I figured rest is the best medicine, so I had a date with the sofa, Bear and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Really hoping this congestion and watery eyes is on its way out the door soon so my husband can have a healthy wife again!

"So we're not giving up. How could we! Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart on us, on the inside, where God is making new life, not a day goes by without his unfolding grace. These hard times are small potatoes compared to the coming good times, the lavish celebration prepared for us. There's far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can't see will last forever." 2 Corinthians 4: 16-18

Just scripture I was reading during my devotion this morning that I thought I'd share and hopefully provide some encouragement with!

~My mom joined me on the sofa yesterday and I about died when I saw the book she was reading! I had no idea there was a biography out on Ms.Lilly Pulitzer! My mom says its an incredible story and I just can't wait to get my hands on it!~

~No we didn't pose him for this, he just climbs up on the sofa and maneuvers his way into a crevice so he can cuddle and be cozy, oh and super adorable too~

No comments:

Post a Comment