Tuesday, December 4, 2012

All I Want for Christmas: Tops

~Ann Taylor Loft Button Back Cable Sweater in Fresh Coral~

Today is all about the tops I'm loving right now! I stopped in our local Ann Taylor Loft over the weekend and spied a good bit of tops and sweaters that looked cozy and festive. I have also perused Lilly Pulitzer online and J Crew's catalog, of course finding an array of items amongst those favorite stores of mine. No doubt all of them are colorful, bright and cheery :)

Happy Tuesday friends!

~Ann Taylor Loft 3/4 sleeve bold striped sweater~

~Ann Taylor Loft 3/4 sleeve bow sweater~

~J Crew perfect shirt in Tartan~

~J Crew vintage painter tee with buttons (I adore the Vibrant Fuschia color but couldn't get a picture of it)~

~Lilly Pulitzer Tina Top (I prefer the navy and coral version to this or the solid coral)~

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore that turquoise bow sweater! It's a perfect holiday sweater along with the first coral sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too Curly Southern Belle! I always love anything with color, and a cute bow detail is an added bonus! Love your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete