Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Everything


I seriously can't believe it's the weekend again, which means that there is only a little over a week til Christmas (and my Moms big 50th birthday).Yikes! As much as I typically say I'm going to have all my shopping done early, in all honesty, I haven't even started! I know, I know, that's pretty terrible, but in my defense it has been quite a busy month! I've told myself that Sunday will be dedicated to crossing items off my list and checking it twice!

For those of you that are like me and are slightly behind on your Christmas shopping, you must join us tomorrow from 10-4 at Coton Colors (located off of Thomasville road on Market Street) for a holiday party! This little shindig is going to be just wonderful with Laura Johnson (creator/designer of the Coton Colors brand) and her sweet daughter Kyle (product designer) personalizing ornaments as the rest of us (aka Santa's little helpers) assist you with finding the perfect gift for your loved ones. There will be gifts with purchase (buy 3 ornaments, get one free), champagne (and beer if you can drag your man with you), cake and cheese with crackers; we even wrap your presents for you! All that being said, its bound to be a productive, successful, fun time for you, and I can guarantee  the recipients of your gifts will be glad you came :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to stop by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment