Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Mr. and his Birthday


Today is MAC's birthday and I am beyond joyful and thankful that he came into this world 24 years ago today.

From the first moment I met him, and I literally mean that first moment (we'll save that story for our anniversary), I knew there was something different about him and I immediately, like the snap of a finger, fell fast and hard. Through the past 3 1/2 years of dating, an engagement and now 6 months into marriage, I continue to fall for him daily and never knew how much my love for him would continue to grow. He is the most wonderful, considerate, thoughtful, kind, selfless, giving husband a girl could dream of, and not to mention, he's quite easy on the eyes. He constantly provides me with such laughter and happiness, and if I'm having a bad day, he always makes it better. He listens to me, he supports me and he leads me. He's just plain perfect for me and God knew exactly what He was doing when he created MAC to be by my side through our entire lives. There is no way I could have imagined anyone better suited for me, I could never fathom a life without him, and I am constantly amazed at how blessed I am to have this man as my husband.

Happy Birthday MAC! I love you with all my heart and feel so blessed and thankful to be your MRS.



No comments:

Post a Comment