Friday, December 7, 2012

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

~S and I on my wedding day, literally a week or so before she got engaged (photo courtesy of my amazing photographers, WE Photographie)

Good morning and happy almost weekend to you! As soon as the work clock stops today, a few friends and I are headed away for the weekend to celebrate my "Seester" her last month as a bachelorette (I seriously can't believe her wedding is less than a month away). I am so looking forward to some shopping, dancing, and good ol fashioned girl time (aka watching girly movies, giggling constantly, doing each others hair and makeup etc). This sweet girl is one of my closest friends and I couldn't be more thrilled for her upcoming nuptials and new membership into the married club. Marriage is a beautiful, wonderful thing and I can't wait for her to be able to experience it.

"That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Girls-they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun"

Our weekend motto...hope yours is fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment